As an approved Law Enforcement Training Board training provider (#47-1333720), Overdose Lifeline online training courses meet annual in-service training requirements for Indiana Law Enforcement officers and support personnel, specifically for Mental Illness, Addiction & Disabilities IC 5-2-1-9(g).
Overdose Lifeline has developed CE courses and a 20-hour certificate program on Addiction / Substance Use Disorder with an Opioid Specialization.
The courses in the First Responders Training bundle assist in building knowledge and competency in the underserved area - substance use disorder/opioid crisis.
The training fees for the three courses are sponsored through a grant from the Indiana State Department of Health for corrections and probations, first responders, and schools in 49 identified rural counties.
Get More Information About This Sponsored Training Get Info
ISDH Indiana Counties of Focus -
Identified by the Federal Bureau of Rural Health
100% course completion
80% (minimum) passing grade on the final exam
Complete the course ending survey
During course registration you will be prompted to select your CE Credit area. You should select "First Responder".
The three courses in the First Responder Training bundle provides 6.5 training hours. Upon successful completion of each course you will be issued a certificate which includes the information required to submit to Indiana Law Enforcement Training Board. The specific information required includes:
Overdose Lifeline’s Provider Number: #47-1333720.
Continuing Education / Training Hours
Please follow the Indiana Law Enforcement Training Board procedure below to ensure your training is properly reported,
- Register for the classes at the provider’s website.
- Complete the class and all the requirements with a passing score.
- Print the certificate of completion or other documentation that indicates your successful completion of the class.
- Report the training by submitting a copy of the certificate and provide the LETB Certified Training Provider number to your department Training Coordinator.
- The Training Coordinator will report the training through Acadis as part of your annual in-service training using the LETB Certified Training Provider number for the organization that presented the online training.
(IT IS THE DEPARTMENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO REPORT THE TRAINING, NOT THE PROVIDER)
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.